Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Goggle Play Anniversary Deals: 50% Off On Final Fantasy Dimensions

It is one year to the day when the Android Market was renamed to Google Play, which also saw the expansion of Google Play services. Since the new services offered are not yet available in the Philippines, for us, the change from Android Market to Google Play, was just a matter of nomenclature.


You can expect some good deals on Google Play on the event of its anniversary. So far I noticed this one from my Wish List. Final Fantasy Dimensions is being offered at 50% off, at just a bit over Php370. I delayed picking up this title because of its high price. With the 50% discount, this JRPG is going from my Wish List to my App List. 

Please post any other Google Play Anniversary offers that you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...